Martes, Abril 26, 2016

Why Do I Need Estate Planning?

I am getting older by the minute, but i still do not see a need for estate planning Austin. I could see if I had a lot of property or something like that, but I have a really modest life. I own a small car, have a tiny apartment and I have a little bit of money in the bank. I really do not see any reason to pay someone to help me with my assets when there really is not much. I do not have any kids and the only relative I have any contact with is my older brother.

People love to discuss the merits of planning ahead and there is nothing wrong with that, but it is just not for me. Even when I do leave, I doubt my brother will be scrambling to get my things. He is far more successful, so what I have pales in comparison. If I hit the lottery and become an overnight millionaire, I may change my stance on this issue, but right now I am not willing to budge. We will see if things change in the future, but I am very doubtful I will ever feel any different.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento